In celebration of her time at Iki-jime and Vue Group, February 28th will see a takeover at Iki-jime by Jodie Odrowaz. Jodie is our Junior Sous Chef and last year’s winner of the Josephine Pignolet, Good Food Guide Young Chef of the Year Award.
A brilliant talent, Jodie has created a six-course menu that is representative of her time at Iki-jime, and a sneak peek at the talent she will be taking with her as she embarks on the next chapter in her culinary career.
Sponsored by Toji Sake and Sample Brewers.
- Welcome Snack – Potato crisps, Whipped Dory Roe
- Smoked Kingfish, Stonefruit, Lardo, and Geraldton Wax Vinaigrette
- Buns, Marron, Shellfish-Chili Sauce, Shellfish Herb Crumb
- Warm crab salad with Baby Sweet Corn and Chicken Skin, and Native Coastal Greens
- Ocean Trout with Tea Tree, Preserved Garlic Caper and Meyer Lemon Butter, Armenian Cucumber and Kvass salad
- ‘Cheese’ Pyengana and Kelp Salt Pinwheel
- Buttermilk and Raspberry Ice-Cream Sanga